Updated at 10:32 - Keith Russell, the new minister of Labrador and Aboriginal Affairs, claims he and Labrador’s aboriginal groups are ready to work together and move past his controversial “mumbo jumbo” comments he made in 2012.
Updated at 09:58 - Carl Oldford has seen his fair share of fires over his 34-year career..
Updated at 10:08 - Drivers in Bonavista may find themselves slowing down in school zones more often than they have been in the past..
Updated at 08:36 - In terms of tenure with the St. John’s IceCaps, forward Brandon MacLean is slotted ahead of just about half the other players on the team’s training camp roster. Nevertheless, MacLean is set to play his first game with the IceCaps tonight as they take....
Updated on October 01, 2014 - The Marble Mountain Development Corporation is reviewing its entire insurance policy following the rare lightning strike that put one of its ski lifts out of commission..1
Updated on September 30, 2014 - Like millions of young boys growing up in Canada in the 1970s David Ward was a hockey fan. .
Updated at 10:02 - Write a regular column about the Atlantic provinces, my bosses said. Write about the issues we all have in common. Easy-peasy? No..
Updated on October 01, 2014 - “America’s Funniest Home Videos” has been on TV for 25 years, and despite the title it features videos from all over North America..6
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Many redesigns and a concept at Audi’s
- Ford plans to add a thousand jobs at its Oakville assembly plant in Ontario
- EV charging stations… What about insurance?
- Kit car specialist in Severn Bridge builds Factory Five Racing GTM supercars
- NHTSA seeks cooperation with manufacturers to prevent hacking